WEAF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WEAF

Become an element!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

story line part 1 the coming

Go down 
AuthorMessage
crystalsong
Admin

story line part 1 the coming Empty
PostSubject: story line part 1 the coming   story line part 1 the coming Icon_minitime2008-05-15, 15:47

one day in 3004,an earthquake came it was massive wiping out ALL animals ecept the canids including the humans.after that day prey was scarce and only 4 of each breed survived.they all had the same dream to come to a golden forest,a lion was there he said,you have all been valiant.now you have survived,the world will end tommorow hop on my back and i will take you to the dying sun.One of the aniamls asked how are we to live we need sunlight? the massive lion answered.O you aked a new sun is being born,life is sprouting there even now! all the aniamls hopped on the giant lion's back,he crouched and took 1 massive spring to the stars.minutes later they were there.the aniamls looked around one said I thought we were going to the sun this looks exatly the same? You are here this is the sun with life on it.you are to live here in peace and harmony with your elements. Elements?We don't have elements what on this sun do you mean?said another aniamal. the lion said You will have elements.I will give them to you now,

The end of part 1:the coming
Back to top Go down
https://weaf.forummotion.com

story line part 1 the coming
Page 1 of 1